Vision: Supporting a Safe, Smart and Healthy Start for young children and their families.
Mission: The ACECC is a collaborative effort promoting high quality programs and services which support a Safe, Smart and Healthy Start for young children and their families in Arapahoe County.
- We are champions for children and families.
- Early years are a critical and unique time to ensure optimal development. Children can't wait.
- Families and communities are interdependent: strong families and healthy children create thriving communities.
- Every parent needs support at home, at work and throughout the community, from families, friends, neighbors and community resources.
- Communities have a shared responsibility to invest in young children and their families.
- Collaboration is essential for development and delivery of innovative, sustainable and effective programs and services.
- Children require a well educated and compensated early care and education work force to ensure quality care and positive outcomes.
- Early intervention is effective in addressing the individual needs of children who have different risks, vulnerabilities and developmental needs.
- Early Care and Education professionals need ongoing education and support to succeed in their vocation and our collaborative is dedicated to ensuring these opportunities.
- Every child deserves an opportunity to thrive.
- Partners bring resources to the Council to develop collaborative initiatives that optimize the use of resources and opportunities.
- Collaborative efforts of the Council stimulate broad and diverse public and private sector participation in early childhood efforts.
- Partners engage public policy leaders and increase their commitment to meet the needs of children and families in Arapahoe County.
Working across boundaries to deliver greater service, support and outcomes for children and communities